Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Course Duration: 2 Months
- Category: Microsoft
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: Newark
- Language: English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 891
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 09/01/2017
MCTS certified pros differentiate themselves from competing job candidates by
demonstrating deep and broad knowledge of a particular Microsoft technology.
Course Participants will learn:
● Skills on a particular Microsoft technology, such as the Windows operating system, Microsoft
Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, or Microsoft Visual Studio.
● Plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
● Plan and configure role-based administration.
● Plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy.
● Replicate data and manage content in Configuration Manager.
● Plan resource discovery and client deployment
● Configure Internet and cloud-based client management
● Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence
and software metering
● Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for
● Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems
● Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages
● Use Configuration Manager to implement Endpoint Protection
● Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings
and data access for users and devices
● Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager
● Manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager and Intune
● Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site